Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to proceed with a website design package or project, you accept that this forms a contract with PlusWeb and the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any ‘quote’ you have received from PlusWeb.
- PlusWeb services are provided at the quoted fee. Unless otherwise agreed, web design packages include the design of a custom WordPress theme template, build of website and search engine optimisation of starter pages.
- Domain registration and hosting fees are separate to the design fee and will need to be settled in full with the hosting company prior to set-up. PlusWeb can provide the service of registering a domain and hosting on behalf of a client for a fixed fee. In order to provide this service, PlusWeb will require credit card details and full contact details from the client. Should the client choose to register the domain and set up hosting on their own accord, PlusWeb will require the password details to access the hosting account in order to build the website.
- As hosting is separate to the design fee, and provided by a separate company, PlusWeb do not hold any responsibility for hosting and email issues. Should any issues arise, these will need to be resolved directly with the hosting company and not through PlusWeb.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the quoted fee is required upfront before design work commences. Payment of the remaining fee is required in full before the website goes live.
- Although PlusWeb reserves the right to change prices of services at any time, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre-payment.
- Failure to make complete payments will result in your website being suspended.
- All receipts/invoices will be sent via email.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- All deposits received are non-refundable.
- Customer cancellation of any PlusWeb services at any stage must be notified in writing via email. Any outstanding balances remain payable regardless of the stage of design or production of the project.
- Although PlusWeb endeavour to complete every project on time or sooner, PlusWeb cannot be held responsible for the delay in the design or development of any website design package.
- Unless otherwise agreed all websites will have a discreetly placed ‘Web Design by PlusWeb‘ or similar link to the PlusWeb website.
- PlusWeb does not control the interaction between a clients website and its visitors nor does PlusWeb control interaction via social media websites.
- PlusWeb does not provide ‘Admin’ level access to any WordPress website project whist in the design stage. Full admin rights will be given upon the website going live.
- Upon going live, PlusWeb WordPress websites are self-managed. It is the website owners responsibility to maintain the website by making regular back-ups and manage plug-ins and WordPress version updates. If PlusWeb are requested to do any work on the website once live, a fixed hourly fee will be charged. PlusWeb are not liable for any technical issues. A fixed hourly fee will be charged to fix any technical issues once the website is live.
- PlusWeb offer one design revision for the WordPress theme template. Further design revisions or any amendments after sign-off will be subject to additional design fees at a fixed hourly rate.
- PlusWeb websites come standard with the use of free stock imagery. Any specific images to be used within the website design are to be supplied by the client.
- A website will only go ‘live’ after final sign-off and when full payment has been received.
- PlusWeb do not offer a logo design service. A logo design will need to be completed before any web design work can commence. A logo is to be supplied in an EPS, PNG or JPG format. Logos supplied in a PDF format will not be accepted.
- All copy for the website is to be supplied by the client. PlusWeb do offer website copy writing via a third party if required. Copy is to be supplied within a Word document and not a PDF document.
- PlusWeb will provide basic search engine optimisation to starter pages however page one search engine rankings cannot be guaranteed. Further online marketing strategies are recommended to achieve effective search engine listings.one