WORDPRESS TRAINING JOONDALUP PERTH
LEARN HOW TO SELF-MANAGE YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE
Do you have a WordPress website but do not know how to use it? WordPress is very user-friendly however if you are not technically savy, it can be confusing to try and find your way around the admin back-end.
WordPress Training for Small Business Owners Perth
If you have a WordPress website, you have a fantastic marketing tool for your business. As they say, knowledge is power! Knowing how to utilise your WordPress website is a key factor in managing your online presence.
I offer one-to-one WordPress training for small business owners who wish to self-manage their websites. Training includes general topics and can be customised for your learning requirements.
General Topics Include:
- Logging into your website.
- Navigating around the administration panel.
- Working with your theme.
- Adding and editing content.
- Using the drag and drop page builder (If you have a website designed by PlusWeb).
- Working with menus.
- Adding images, image galleries and videos.
- Difference between pages and posts.
- Writing Blog posts.
- Installing and activating plugins.
- Working with widgets.
- Managing WordPress and plugin updates.
- How to effectively optimise your pages and blog posts etc.
- Running backups.
Duration: Training is run for a 2 hour session. The location is usually run in the northern suburbs of Perth, however training can be provided at your office location.
Contact Nicole on 0458 266 797 for further information on WordPress Training or fill in the enquiry form below.
ENQUIRE ABOUT WORDPRESS TRAINING