WORDPRESS & ELEMENTOR TRAINING PERTH
LEARN HOW TO SELF-MANAGE YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE IN ELEMENTOR
Learn how to edit your WordPress website in Elementor
Do you have a WordPress website that has been designed in Elementor but do not know how to edit it? WordPress is very user-friendly when you know what you are doing! If you are not tech savy, it can be at first confusing to try and find your way around the admin back-end, but once you know how, WordPress will be your best friend.
Learn how to effectively and confidently work your way around the WordPress interface. Understand how Elementor integrates with WordPress and learn how to edit pages in Elementor and even create new pages! This is WordPress made easy!
What is Elementor?
Elementor is a drag and drop page builder that allows business owners and website administrators to take full control of their WordPress website content. No more trying to search through confusing code to edit simple text. Elementor allows for easy editing directly on-page. Simply click on the section you want to edit, make your changes and click update. It is that simple!
WordPress & Elementor training to suit your needs
PlusWeb provides WordPress & Elementor training for business owners and website administrators’ who wish to self-edit their websites and learn effective techniques in managing a WordPress website. Training includes a range of general topics however the training session can be customised to suit your learning requirements.
Please note that the training provided is focused on how to self-manage an existing website using Elementor. It is not based on how to design a website in Elementor. The training provided is of a basic level. Training is on a one-to-one basis and is run from Burns Beach (close to Joondalup). Should you wish to have training provided at your office premises, a travelling fee will be charged.
Please get in touch below for further information.
You will learn how to navigate your way around the WordPress dashboard. How to customise the dashboard to suit your preferences. Understand each section of WordPress and how to manage each section namely:
- Posts – managing your blog posts. How to publish a new blog post and edit an existing one. How to optimise your blog post for SEO. Working with Categories and Tags.
- Media Library – how to add and delete images and manage your image library.
- Pages – how to edit your pages. How to add a new page. How to optimise your pages for SEO.
- Comments – how to stop spam and how to switch off comments if not required.
- Elementor – how to use Elementor. Understanding how Elementor integrates into WordPress. Editing in Elementor.
- Appearance – understanding themes and how to customise your theme. Understanding widgets and how they integrate into the page. Working with menus. How to edit a menu and how to add a page or post to a menu.
- Plugins – understanding how plugins integrate into WordPress to create added functionality.
- Users – how to add a new user to your WordPress website. How to delete a user. How to edit a user and change a password.
- Tools – working with available tools.
- Settings – managing all the different settings such as General, Writing, Reading, Discussion, Media, Permalinks, Privacy etc.
A theme controls the entire look and feel of a WordPress website. There are thousands of themes to choose from. WordPress offer their standard themes or you can choose from a developers theme. Some are free and some offer PRO versions which allow for further customisation.
All PlusWeb websites come standard with Astra PRO.
Understanding plugins, their added functionality and how they integrate into WordPress. Managing plugin updates.
Working with Elementor. Editing in Elementor, basic designing using Elementor widgets. Understanding how templates work in Elementor (only in Elementor PRO). In order to be able to edit headers and footers and other templates in Elementor, you will require Elementor PRO.
As WordPress is an open source CMS, it is constantly being updated with new improvements and features. You will learn how to manage a WordPress upgrade and how to update your installed plugins and theme when an update is available.
Please get in touch below if you have any further questions.
WORDPRESS & ELEMENTOR TRAINING ENQUIRY
Get in touch below with your WordPress & Elementor training requirements.